Two Heads Disc Golf Open
- 1-3 March, 2013.
- Poimena Reserve Disc Golf Course, Austins Ferry, Tasmania
- 1 March – Practice day and afternoon Doubles competition
- 2-3 March – Two Heads Open
Two Heads Open competition format
- Singles stroke-play tournament.
- Three rounds of 18 holes
- Players compete in divisions suited to their sex, skill level, and age.
- The climax to the tournament is the Mens Open Division Final on Sunday afternoon.
Prizes and payout
- Prizes will be awarded to division winners as well as spot prizes.
- The top two players in the Open Division will be awarded cash.
Australian Disc Golf National Tour
- Two Heads is the second major tournament of the 2013 Australian Disc Golf National Tour (see Australiandiscgolf.com for more info)
- Australian Disc Golf (ADG) National Tour event | classified ‘A-Tier’
- Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) | classified ‘C-Tier’
- Players should choose a player division suited to their experience and level of play.
- Player division guidelines.
- Tournament staff are available to help if players are unsure.
Rules of play
- Professional Disc Golf Association rules apply.
- Players must use PDGA approved golf discs.
- Golf discs can be purchased or borrowed at the tournament. Assistance with the rules will be provided.
Amenities at the course
- Free car parking
- Shopping centre and food outlets within walking distance of course
- BBQs, picnic tables and shade shelters at the course
- Toilets and drinking water are available at the course